TagFarm 0.1 BETA Development:
TagFarm is in need of some dedicated developer that would like to contribute to this worthy project. Persons with skillz in C++, KDE/GUI coding, web development, artwork, etc... are very welcome.
- Integrate a CD ripper/burner feature. The burner part would be quite easy, just involving a command for K3B or something
- More on the player Tab. Perhaps some more exciting
visualizers using libvisual.
A feature that would automatically download album cover art from
amazon.com and store it in an sqlite database.
- A feature that would be able to upload/download music to and from mp3 players such as an iPod.
- Help with playlist creation and streaming audio from Internet radio stations.
- Help with dcop/kde integration to enable the development of extension and other programs to control tagfarm remotely.
- Suggestions for other Tagfarm features are welcome